Student Learning Outcomes
Learning outcomes for the computer information systems graduate program
- Students will communicate effectively both orally and in writing in a variety of audiences.
- Students will demonstrate critical thinking by analyzing situations and by constructing and selecting solutions to problems.
- Students will understand and appreciate the importance of the impact of effective leadership in IT organizations.
- Students will understand and appreciate the legal and ethical environment impacting individuals as well as business organizations and have an understanding of the ethical implications of IT legal decisions.
- Students will have a fundamental knowledge of Information Technologies which affect organizational processes and decision-making.